viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

A Country I would like to visit

I will like to visit a lot of country and  one of them is Italy.Because there is so much history and old architecture that I like and its food is amazing.Its capital is Roma and It is the country with more place declared patrimony of humanity before Spain.

If I travel to there, I would like to eat its typical food because its my favourite food is pizza, I love it. Besides they do wounderfully pastas of different taste and color. Besides I like to visit Roma especially to vatican, coliseum and museum of history. Another city that I like to visit is Venecia because its architecture is so pretty and look old.
I don`t like to live there but I like visit for a month, because I like where I live, near of my family.
Well that all of this week. bye

4 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful country, I'd like to visit the Tower of Pisa.
    PD: Merry christmas viole ... "good fly" xd jajjajajjaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Italy is one of the countries that I would like know. I would like eat pasta and know coliseum.

    Merry christmas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i'd like to visit italy too, is a beautiful place, the picture is amazing... Roma would be my objective... Greetings Viole, enjoy your visit to antofa...

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. like the "mambo italiano"!! Italian food is very good... (mmm food :P) but be careful with the mafia .. and Don Corleone haha..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqPV6i5pHM
    ♫♫hey mambo, mambo italiano..♫♫

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar