sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

My Favorite band or singer

Well this week I going to talk about my favorite band or singer. It is so hard choose one because there are many that I like. But one of them that I like is Avril Lavigne. I start to listen her with my friends when I had 12 years old and since that time I like her songs. she is  from Canada and she sign a contract with Artists and Repertoire (A&R) with only 16 years old.

 Her boom was in 2002 with her first record "Let Go" achieving number 1 in lists from Australia, Canada and Reino Unido when she only had 17 years old.She have a many songs but the best are from her first records.She always is characterized like a rebel girl. One of my favorite song  is Nobody´s Home. Here is for you listen.

Her songs make me forget when I have problem. I hope to see her in a concert some day.
well this all for this week. See you next week

2 comentarios:

  1. avril lavigne, she was my first favorite singer :) . i love her songs :D...
    happy new year viole... see u the next year

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, i don't like de vocal cuality neither her music stile but she is very beautiful XD i think that her phisic is the only thing that i like... jajjajaj

    Happy New Year Viole!!!!

    ResponderEliminar