viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

why do I want to be a vet ?

Hi, this week I going to talk about why I choose this career. When I was little I wanted to be a pediatrician,then I change my mind when I was in high school because I start to feed two dogs in my street and leave stay in my garden in the night and when I go to the school, I have to hide because they jump on me and dirty my clothes so if they see me I run.One of them one day was battered for unknown people then both were hasty. They help me a lot in a stage hard of my life so I want to help who always give us a smile without nothing in return.For that reason I want to be a veterinary

Another options that I had was: biology sea , nutritionist, engineering of food and astronomer. All this career are in my city so if I dont achieve or my parent dont let study her I choose want of them.
Until now the university have been hard in all sense.But I have knwon new people and I have tested my abilities so it was worth be far of my family.I am happy with this choose that I did.
Well I would like to work in zoo with  wild animals like a obstetrics of them or in a clinic or doing investigation or in a  nature reserve or in a national park but I never going to work in production .
well this all for this week.
See you!

3 comentarios:

  1. biology sea ?? me to :D is a beaty career but no the best. The best career is veterinary :P.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sure that when i visit the zoologic, i will pass to visit you in your amazing office of the zoo and we talk of our great jobs ajajajajaj and we will be very very happy :D


    The university is hard to me too, but we must to fight!!!

    Kisses Viole

    ResponderEliminar
  3. will be very fun work in a zoo. The big animals are interesting!

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar