miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My Favourite Website

Hi this week I going to talk about my favourite Website.Well I don`t have one but the website that I use more is Youtube. It`s principal objective is that the person upload and share videos. I have used since I was in the school, I don`t remember exactly when.Well in this page you can see many variety of videos like series, movies, musical videos, videos up of people among others. You can have a  user and  a channel for upload your own videos. Besides you can have a list of videos that you like, that way is more easy listen music or wherever you like. I like this page because I like listen music so if I don`t have time to download songs or disc I use this. I visit this page when I have free time or I want listen a song that I don`t have. The only problem with this website is that sometimes some videos are take off  because copyright but only if the author ask that thay have to do it. The user that upload this video is suspend after suspend three warning.


For that reason there is some videos that you could not find here. Besides in this page have found new talent of different areas especially singers.The last updating was in 2 december,2011 where they put a wallpaper gray, a section of  a list of recommendation of videos and channel and emphasize google and facebook to more comfort to share this videos.
I left you here the link although all must known it because is one of the website more visit in the world.
www.youtube.com
Well this `s all for this week
See you!

4 comentarios:

  1. Youtube... the best website when you want entertain. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Youtube, there is a lot of thing in youtube, i like very much, but i hate the copyright message and when you don't see the video for that... good election


    Kisses Viole

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like see music videos in youtube!! is great, but a little addictive!!! D:

    Is youtube the best page of videos? i don't know.

    Anyway, in holydays, i can see all day music videos there.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this website! I see many videos of music or bloopers and I spend many hours watching videos. As said Nela, youtube is a little adictive.

    ResponderEliminar