viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Summer Holidays!

This is the last post  so is a little sad but anyway we go to vacation so is great. This week I going to talk about my holidays. Well when I was little I like to go to camping to the beach especially to CHACAYA (It is so beautiful and big) with all my family and we stayed for 3 or 4 days there, in that time we have only tent, sleeping bag and sunshade, but now we have all until chemical bath. Besides each five years we went to SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA and visit all places of there. It is so beautiful, the only bad is the high, some people sick for this.The last time that I go I felt so bad for the high according to my father that happens because we dont stop in  tha travel and get up very far.

For this holidays I going to Antofagasta( my home), I just want to share with my family and see my friend and rest and study for march  because we have two test so is going to be very quiet.But maybe if my father ask vacation we could go to camp to the beach but I dont know really, I dont think so.
My dream holydays is  rent a car and traveled for the north or south  and stop in many places with my family or my friend . It is more fun that travel in plane or bus .With my family one time we go in a car to Arica and see so many places and was very funny so I like to repeat the experience.

Well this is my finally post so good bye! and Have a good Holidays!

5 comentarios:

  1. San Pedro de Atacama :), I want to visit this place once, but may be the next summer time know that place.

    See you soon !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. San Pedro de Atacama is a very beautiful place. I hope, one day you will be my tourist guide in Antofagasta. Take care, see you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to travel north someday ..anyway, nice pictures, I want to go to the beach jaja.
    I also think that travel by car is better than travel by bus or plane, because you stop where you want, sleep when you want and eat what you want!

    So, i hope you have a great time on your holidays.

    Bye. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like know north of chile only know south and 5th region :( I would like visit San pedro. Should be a beatifull place. I hope thah you rest in you vacations.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've never hear of Chacaya but it see amazing, one day I visited the north of Chile , before to died jajajaja and when i have money too jajjaja

    It's just a little time left for that you visited to your family :D...

    This damned semester soon died...

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar